Kickin' Boots

Kickin' Boots

Montag, 16. Februar 2015

Level 1 und 2 - Tänze alphabetisch

Level 1 Tänze

Baby ride easy
Canadian Stomp
Galway Gathering
Wanna be there/Let me be there

Level 2 Tänze (und natürlich die aus Level 1)

A good day to run
Aussie Summer
Beer for my horses
Chattahoochee
Cheap Talk
Coastin'
Cotton Pickin' Morning
Disappearing taillights
Galway Gathering
Hearts & Flowers
Home to Louisiana
Independence Day
Irish Stew
I love a rainy night
Icebreaker
My little dog
PL-Shuffle
Rosegarden
Speak to the sky
Stroll along Cha cha
Tequila Sunrise
Wake me up
Wishful thinking

Level 3 Tänze (natürlich auch alle aus Level 1 und 2) plus

Boat to Liverpool
Brotherhood (hust)
Celtic Kittens
Driven
Firestorm
Island in the Stream
Jambalaya
Little white church
Not Fair
Open heart Cowboy
Pavement ends
Raggle Taggle Gypsy O



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen